The Fluffy Bunny - Crochet Pattern
After completing this project, you’ll be tempted to add more bunnies to your list of Christmas gifts for loved ones.
Who wouldn’t love something handcrafted from the heart? Show how you care by giving a gift created with love and care.
Bring a smile to everyone on your list – whether young or old – with this little guy or gal.
Crafting is a great way to relieve holiday stress. It will also help you de-stress and have fun during this busy time.
This is a quick project. It’s adorable and certainly will impress your heart’s delight.
All the instructions are included so you don’t have to worry about finding a copy of the pattern. You’ll be an expert in no time!
This pattern is so easy to follow because the step-by-step setup makes the process enjoyable and fun. Even if you’re an absolute beginner,
The pattern includes:
🐰Crochet instructions for the bunny, overalls, and headband.
🐰 4 videos!
Upper paws tightening.
🐰The paws are crocheted into the body.
1. Wolans bunny baby yarn - sandy color (main) number 100-18,
2. Wolan's bunny baby yarn - brown color (for the nose)
Number 100 - 40
3. Himalay dolphin baby yarn - milk color (for ears and toes) number 80308.
4. Himalay dolphin baby yarn - dusty mint color (for overalls and haystack) number 80347, 1 rod.
5. Himalay dolphin baby yarn - dark color - gray (for shoes) number 80320.
6. Yarnart jeans - brown color (for tightening the head and for decorating the face) number 70.
7. A pair of eyes with a blue spark, diameter 20mm.
These are the main materials, you can replace both yarns, with any plush, and colors of your choice.
You are welcome to sell the finished product made from this (these) pattern(s)
If you have any questions about this pattern, please feel free to contact me! at Support@LeilaPatterns.com
Your files will be available to download instantly once payment is confirmed.